Forsyth County Georgia Horse Property - $798,000
Williamsburg custom built brick home on 8.4 acres. Located in South Forsyth county equestrian development. Includes pool, two horse barns, riding arena with night lights and observation deck, round pen, multiple paddocks, lush pasture, four rail fencing, well and county water, irrigated garden, fenced dog pen, equipment storage enclosures, etc.
This is a complete horse facility with all the amenities for a bona fide horse operation. Our champion reiners and other quarter horses have been trained and maintained on this property. A complete, turn key retreat with acreage, horse facilities, arena, pool, garden, pool table, etc. All this, located in an equestrian community with protective covenants, and only minutes from the Georgia 400 business corridor.
Click picture for larger image.
Elegant Williamsburg custom built brick home on 8.4 acres located in equestrian development.
- Traditional Williamsburg custom built brick home with 5 bedrooms and 4 full baths.
- Basement game and exercise room with heat/AC. Built in bookcases and entertainment center.
- Large bonus room with full additional bathroom. (can be used as 5th bedroom, game room, library, in-law suite, etc.)
- Extra large master bedroom suite with private bathroom, fireplace and balcony overlooking property.
- Large living room with fireplace and large formal dining room.
- Large family room with brick fireplace.
- Kitchen and breakfast area with breakfast bar. Custom cherry cabinets, granite countertops, desk, etc.
- Three / four additional bedrooms. One with balcony overlooking property.
- Two-car garage with power doors.
- Total brick home situated on 8.4 acres.
- Built in 1987. Occupied by original owners.
- Horse ready - entire property is cross-fenced with 4-rail black wooden fence. Numerous paddocks easily accessible by gates.
- In-ground 18 x 36 pool with surrounding cement patios.
- Custom made solid cherry wood kitchen cabinets with piano-hinged built in pantry and granite countertops
- Custom made solid cherry desk and overhead glass front cupboards in kitchen/breakfast area
- 3 fireplaces - formal living room, family room, and master suite
- Classic stained (4-piece) crown molding, wainscoting and chair rail trim
- Wooden floor in foyer
- Incredible view of pool, pasture and arena from two second-story balconies accessed through french doors in master suite and guest bedroom.